·
Registered
309 Posts
Man has skillz!!!!! Sick! Awesome job

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

All parts used were new and used GM Cadillac or GM Holden parts. Everything in the dash is now touchscreen controlled. Ipad mini, HVAC controller, Sirius Tuner, and even the PLX Devices gauges.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Epic work Nate, you make it all seam so easy.

If I got down to what looks like the inside of a Terminator in the first photo I'd go crazy, best interior modification for a G8 ever. Thanks for making my dash look lame, lol.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Epic work Nate, you make it all seam so easy.

If I got down to what looks like the inside of a Terminator in the first photo I'd go crazy, best interior modification for a G8 ever. Thanks for making my dash look lame, lol.
you don't have to park next to him at car shows. how do you think we feel :(

Nate puts up with a lot of **** to make this stuff happen so it's good when it works out for him.

·
Premium Member
4,896 Posts
Insane! Wow I am blown away by the dash mods you have pulled off, Nate

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'm so green with envy its not funny. I'm looking into doing this myself, seems like such a tall order for me to accomplish, but as I can see it will be totally worth it. Great job Nate, that is one bad ass machine.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
funny thing is I have a ctsv and when I read the title I was thinking why would someone want that screen in their car, lol

your conversion is bad ass, I bet there would be a market with all the CTS out there, not just the Vs they all have that pop up screen if they were factory nav equipped

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
good lord! wow! awesome!

·
Registered
52 Posts
+1 ^^
That's so wicked awesome!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.