·
Registered
707 Posts
Any update for spring?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I'm still trying to decide if I should go with the GTS look or the Clubsport when I get the bumper painted.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I like the Clubsport but with the hood insets color matched and not black or chrome. Did you go with the GTS fog bezels or the other version?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Are the GTS fog bezels a simple bolt-on if I have Clubsport fog bezels currently?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Holy oldthread bump batman!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Might be alittle more difficult than that, because they (port US) doesn't let any cars in the US that are not older than 25years that don't meet US DOT standards (unless you've got $$$$$). Now if your really focused on something like this, others have done it with utes is they can be shipped over labeled as parts. Removing engine, trans, to be reasembled with a G8 vin. Price may be closer to $90k by the time it gets to your driveway.

Change topic - Yesterday I fitting my HSV E engine cover and boy I was sweating it (102F) both being hot and thinking I was going to brake one of the tabs off. Its almost an inch taller than the stock cover, also the back lip sits down further. I had to push up on the fire wall insulation to make it clear, and actually touches the top but ended up fitting.
Yeah it's definitely a tight fit.

It looks like you have the V6 radiator cover (no cutout for the radiator cap and AC port) instead of the V8 one.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts