Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning I was taking my daughter to her doctor appointment after we had finished we walked out to my car and I see my upper driver side grill missing... Of course I start freaking out thinking someone has stolen my grill. So we retrace our drive and find it... Laying in the middle of the street. So now its a sad day because my car looks like this now. Here is a picture of the grill also looks like the plastidip held together lol kinda.

·
Proud owner
1,196 Posts
That sucks, I remember another member posted this happened to him a couple weeks ago too. One of the few things Pontiac touched on this Holden...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I jsut took it apart I can salvage the honey comb but the frame is done for the clips are broken and its in 4 pieces.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
that sux man now the desicion to go jb weld or new lol

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Sorry to see this. Hope you get her fixed soon!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I just ordered a used grill from R and J salvage so she'll be fixed soon hell of alot cheaper then going through the dealership or other part warehouses

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I just ordered a used grill from R and J salvage so she'll be fixed soon hell of alot cheaper then going through the dealership or other part warehouses
well that fell through apparently they are putting a G8 back together now so I have to find another place to get one anyone know where I can get one with paying an arm and a leg?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts