Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Can't wait to put a cam in that thing. I also can't wait to take a ride in it too.
Droooooooooool.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Very nice, glad you posted in the other thread or I never would have found this. I hate the 5th gen Camaros and I'm not ashamed to say it, but damn that car looks awesome! Congrats and looking forward to a bigger build!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Congrats! Not a fan of 5th gens, except a ZL1, but looks like your 5th gen gets with it!!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wow! I love that stance! Car looks good! Congrats!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Was your GXP manual? That would be the only reason why I would trade an unique car with a car that everyone even grandma has. Don't get me wrong that camaro looks very clean, But I personally like cars that nobody has, How often do you see a g8? I would put a nice Procharger and cam and made that GXP 780hp to the wheels an unique machine.

·
Registered
970 Posts
That is done right, Bo! Power/Stance/Wheels/Paint are all perfect!
The only thing I would change is removing the stickers on the windshield.

Don't get me wrong that camaro looks very clean, But I personally like cars that nobody has...
Agreed. Similar to the Corvette, the only problem with the new Camaro is that there is a ton of them driving around. But as a vehicle, they are superior in performance to the G8.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
My GXP was a manual. I didn't feel comfortable building the car up the way I wanted because of the rareness of the car. I know there are some out there but I didn't want to do it to one.
Stickers.....lol, I don't think the previous owner was on the interstate leaving before the wife and I had razerblades out.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Dang, went from a sick 4-dr ride to a even better 2-dr. It looks great.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Stickers.....lol, I don't think the previous owner was on the interstate leaving before the wife and I had razerblades out.
Haha. Good call, Bo.

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Thanks everyone and yes for the most part it is tastefully done.
As of right now its got 1 7/8 LTs and a Paxton NOVI 1500 pushing 9lbs.
Clean install, looks great.

The wheels are forge stars F14 in sizes 22x9-22x10.5
Holy cow! 22s? Damn good looking ride, you did good!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yep. 22" ice skates. That's what they are like when the boost guage moves out of vacuum.
Got the OBX cat back on now: sounds good with ear buds in.

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,310 Posts
The wheels are forge stars F14 in sizes 22x9-22x10.5

Nice rims.. Dig the forge stars... I have to say 22's are f-ing too big, but they sure do make the stance on the car.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts