Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures My fiancee and I took a few weeks back. Figured I would share with my fellow G8 lovers! This is before I detailed it. The rims are plasti-dipped Anthracite Gray. The rims have a lot of curb rash and I can't stand it, so I dipped them. I wanted to do something other than black.

Here are a few pictures after I detailed it and close up of the rims

The tail lights need to be redone because they are too dark, or I may just bring them back to stock. I am going to be buying a new rear bumper soon, and redoing the front bumper eventually. Then it will be minty fresh and I can start modding it!

I loved my GT and after I fixed all the chips and painted practically the whole car it was minty fresh and had a decent amount of power. I could not pass up the M6 GXP and being 21 at the time I did not want to have two car payments nor would it have been practical. Now I have such a high standard for a clean car, so I am making the GXP clean and then starting my build afterwards.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! As am I. I have put on 18k since September. Defiantly love driving the car. I feel bad for those who don't get to enjoy their car as much as I do.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I did a quick little touch up to my two favorite pics. Just tried to clean up some of the noise and play with the lighting a tad... I'm in a photochopping mood tonite... Gotta little carried away on the one pic..

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Nice! Love the anthracite.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts