Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures My fiancee and I took a few weeks back. Figured I would share with my fellow G8 lovers! This is before I detailed it. The rims are plasti-dipped Anthracite Gray. The rims have a lot of curb rash and I can't stand it, so I dipped them. I wanted to do something other than black.

Here are a few pictures after I detailed it and close up of the rims

The tail lights need to be redone because they are too dark, or I may just bring them back to stock. I am going to be buying a new rear bumper soon, and redoing the front bumper eventually. Then it will be minty fresh and I can start modding it!

I loved my GT and after I fixed all the chips and painted practically the whole car it was minty fresh and had a decent amount of power. I could not pass up the M6 GXP and being 21 at the time I did not want to have two car payments nor would it have been practical. Now I have such a high standard for a clean car, so I am making the GXP clean and then starting my build afterwards.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! As am I. I have put on 18k since September. Defiantly love driving the car. I feel bad for those who don't get to enjoy their car as much as I do.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I did a quick little touch up to my two favorite pics. Just tried to clean up some of the noise and play with the lighting a tad... I'm in a photochopping mood tonite... Gotta little carried away on the one pic..

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Nice! Love the anthracite.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
GXPaycheck
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing