Pontiac G8 Forum banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
ProCharge it :wink2:
Think of all the extra tickets I would have with 700+RWHP!! :driving:

I found another 3:45 diff on Cam5, so I think Ill be happy with that mod for a while. Who knows, I might put another Money Maker on it. :)

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
I would be contacting the person you got it from. That's not cool.
He has offered to help with it. I LOVE the 3:45s, but the whine is driving me nuts. When I get some time, Ill tear into and see what I can find.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Im on the fence here...I mentioned on my FB page that I was thinking of selling my G8. Now I have a few guys interested. Thing is, Im not pressed on selling it and I dont have anything to replace it with, but money talks. I think Im just bored with.
FML, not sure what to do...:drink:

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
Put something new into the G, so it's "new" again..... Or sell and pickup a Hellcat Charger

·
Registered
120 Posts
Keep it and supercharge it. You'll regret it if you sell it, that car and that color are badass. If not for Stryker Blue there would be an IOM in my garage. I've actually thought about picking up a second G8 in that color.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Keep it and supercharge it. You'll regret it if you sell it, that car and that color are badass. If not for Stryker Blue there would be an IOM in my garage. I've actually thought about picking up a second G8 in that color.
My first choice was Stryker Blue, but the guy selling it was a Douche bag, so I found my IOM one....I guess he wasnt that big of a flake as I ended up with this one. :driving:

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Its For Sale. $17400, 69499 miles on it.

Lets start off with the Bad so that I dont waste your time. Pics will show everything. If you need more pics, let me know.

THE BAD:

-Usual paint chips from daily driven

-Minor curb rash on rim

-Small ding on pass side, rear door

-Small noogie on drivers side rear bumper cover

-3,4 hail bumps on roof and hood

-Drivers seat shows some wear

-Its going to need rear tires

-Needs brakes up front (slight shudder when brakes applied)

-3:45 gear whines (has done it for over 24000 miles)

The GOOD:

-Its a Freaking Ignition Orange Metallic G8 GT! (One of 927)

-NEW GM Trans and TQ converter (around 4000 miles on them)

-BTR Stage I cam

-DOD BS Deleted

-660 BTR Valvesprings with Titainum retainers

-ARP Head STUDs

-CNC & Milled stock castings (.020)

-American Racing Headers (stock mufflers)

-Vararam CAI

-HR springs

-FE3 Struts

-BMR bushings

-3:45 Camaro pumpkin

-Camaro staggered rims, powder coated Bronze Metallic

-Stock Calipers Powdercoated

No Low Ballers! I dont have to sell and my wife and friends are already upset at me for selling. No Freaking Joy riders, tire kickers or Low Rent Broke dicks. You want a test drive, show me proof of funds and or CASH.

Thanks for looking.

Craig 513-821-2221 or hit me up on FB messanger

Link to current pictures....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/214867348609170/permalink/1158562674239628/?sale_post_id=1158562674239628

181 - 194 of 194 Posts
About this Discussion
193 Replies
50 Participants
Qwk
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing