Pontiac G8 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 194 Posts

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
OK cause I'm thinking bout getting some Camaro wheels but they come with 275/40/20 all 4 wheels don't know if without drop they would fit good!
Sell the tires, use the rims.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Well, my transmission went CAPUT, so its at the dealer getting looked at. They thought they had it fixed, but it started acting up again so I took it back. They gave me a rental truck for the weekend, so now I get to do some Honey Dos around the house instead of enjoying my day off. :mad:

I hope all my fellow Vetrans have a GREAT Day today and I THANK them for serving!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Car looks amazing! Did you roll the fenders or anything for the drop?

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
I guess you got the trans back in it though? Is the belt coming off the or are your AC problems bigger?

I feel you on the ticket. Effin cop gave me one on my Bday this year (May 28th) for 54 in a 35.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
The belt is still on there and I haven't checked power to the compressor yet. Im just ASSuming the worst and calling around looking for a compressor, but I will check for power first.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Shall we alert the Media?

JK...enjoy the cool air.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
I had a chance to run the G8 last night.

I got it down to a [email protected] (1.92 60')with the Camaro rims & Mickey Thompson tires. I definitely need stickies and my 3:45 gear set installed. :shiner:

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
I had a chance to run the G8 last night.

I got it down to a [email protected] (1.92 60')with the Camaro rims & Mickey Thompson tires. I definitely need stickies and my 3:45 gear set installed. :shiner:
Switching plans, 3:45 diff, FAST intake and GTO rims for sale in the classifieds.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Switching plans, 3:45 diff, FAST intake and GTO rims for sale in the classifieds.
I shouldve kept these as Im getting bored with my G8 and want to do something to it...other than sell it. Although I have been thinking about selling it, but I have no idea what I would replace it with.:drink:

·
Registered
791 Posts
I shouldve kept these as Im getting bored with my G8 and want to do something to it...other than sell it. Although I have been thinking about selling it, but I have no idea what I would replace it with.:drink:
ProCharge it :wink2:

161 - 180 of 194 Posts