Pontiac G8 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 194 Posts

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
OK cause I'm thinking bout getting some Camaro wheels but they come with 275/40/20 all 4 wheels don't know if without drop they would fit good!
Sell the tires, use the rims.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Well, my transmission went CAPUT, so its at the dealer getting looked at. They thought they had it fixed, but it started acting up again so I took it back. They gave me a rental truck for the weekend, so now I get to do some Honey Dos around the house instead of enjoying my day off. :mad:

I hope all my fellow Vetrans have a GREAT Day today and I THANK them for serving!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Car looks amazing! Did you roll the fenders or anything for the drop?

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
I guess you got the trans back in it though? Is the belt coming off the or are your AC problems bigger?

I feel you on the ticket. Effin cop gave me one on my Bday this year (May 28th) for 54 in a 35.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
The belt is still on there and I haven't checked power to the compressor yet. Im just ASSuming the worst and calling around looking for a compressor, but I will check for power first.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Shall we alert the Media?

JK...enjoy the cool air.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
I had a chance to run the G8 last night.

I got it down to a [email protected] (1.92 60')with the Camaro rims & Mickey Thompson tires. I definitely need stickies and my 3:45 gear set installed. :shiner:

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
I had a chance to run the G8 last night.

I got it down to a [email protected] (1.92 60')with the Camaro rims & Mickey Thompson tires. I definitely need stickies and my 3:45 gear set installed. :shiner:
Switching plans, 3:45 diff, FAST intake and GTO rims for sale in the classifieds.

·
1 of 927
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Switching plans, 3:45 diff, FAST intake and GTO rims for sale in the classifieds.
I shouldve kept these as Im getting bored with my G8 and want to do something to it...other than sell it. Although I have been thinking about selling it, but I have no idea what I would replace it with.:drink:

·
Registered
791 Posts
I shouldve kept these as Im getting bored with my G8 and want to do something to it...other than sell it. Although I have been thinking about selling it, but I have no idea what I would replace it with.:drink:
ProCharge it :wink2:

161 - 180 of 194 Posts
About this Discussion
193 Replies
50 Participants
Qwk
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing