Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,067 Posts
Welcome, that's a sharp car you got there! I thought the Lumina was a Chevy and had a bow tie badge on the grille, not a Holden badge.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I don't think it's all stock. The "SS FREAK" checkered stripes don't scream factory! I really like the lower body stripe on the sides. It really accentuates the lower trim. Nice ride!

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Welcome, that's a sharp car you got there! I thought the Lumina was a Chevy and had a bow tie badge on the grille, not a Holden badge.
They change em to holden badges over there I believe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think it's all stock. The "SS FREAK" checkered stripes don't scream factory! I really like the lower body stripe on the sides. It really accentuates the lower trim. Nice ride!

until now it still stock engine (only OTR + ECM Tuning)

but my engine performance parts are on the way comming to me ASAP!

thank you for your comments bro

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sharp ride. Love the side stripe and the spoiler. I'm looking to put a spoiler on mine soon.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice ride! Awesome striping! It's always nice seeing our car in a different form...keep up the great work and let us know how the performance add-ons go! Thanks!

·
Registered
438 Posts
i want the rear windown spoiler! how come i cant find one? but the ride looks good bro keep us posted on the mods.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I don't see any pics.

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Me either!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts