Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading I decided to bite the bullet and try the Manzo headers.

Well here is where I left the vehicle tonight

Let's see what tomorrow brings. This is not factory exhaust I have Magnaflow cat back on the car.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
My pypes were fairly straight forward to fit. I little sloppy welds but for the price no complaints.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I'm l wasn't expecting perfect finish on the welds or anything but was hoping they bolt right up but this is to a Magnaflow cat back which is probably why. I'm going to bring the car to local exhaust shop that does all my work see what they can do

·
Registered
100 Posts
Did you tighten the header at the head already?

Loosen the bolts at the head then get the catback flange bolts started. Then tighten everything.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The flanges do not line up at all, just got it back from the exhaust shop they fixed it for me

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it back from the exhaust shop

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Have you got it tuned yet.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tune is scheduled for August 31 set up the appointment in May lol

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
The tune will make a huge difference. Before I got mine I did not notice any difference after was night & day.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm excited to get the tune. The place I'm going is 8 weeks out on tune

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did the tune go? What did the car put down? I just installed my Manzo's this past weekend and i'm scheduled to get a tune sometime next week.

·
Registered
60 Posts
There were report on the earlier revision of the bolt holes not lining up correctly. Did you have to elongate any if the bolt holes to get them to line up with the engine holes?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How did the tune go? What did the car put down? I just installed my Manzo's this past weekend and i'm scheduled to get a tune sometime next week.

Tune went well, no record number but 344rwhp 355ftlbs drives amazing

There were report on the earlier revision of the bolt holes not lining up correctly. Did you have to elongate any if the bolt holes to get them to line up with the engine holes?
Didn't line up with the magnaflow cat back but a quick trip to exhaust shop fixed that

·
Registered
735 Posts
344 to the ground is very respectable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts