Pontiac G8 Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
I could've had a GXP
514 Posts
What track did you run those ET's?

If those times are uncorrected then you're certainly in the 12's corrected!

·
1 of 45
162 Posts
CTS-V Wheels

I am putting CTS-V wheels on tuesday, then some 2 piece front rotors and then some Tein Coilovers.

Hey Nino,

Where did you get your center caps for the CTS-V wheels, given that the opening is larger than that of the GXP wheels? I saw what MBuono did when he added the CTS-V's to his car on the other thread, but I was wondering if you did something diffferent.

Thanks!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I have not done anything yet.

I plan to have something custom done though. Not sure what yet.

Which rotors are you going with? PM me.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yeah, Ill be honest, when I heard the official "Pontiac is done news" is when I really lost interest. :(

Finally get a car over here that is every bit of awesome and they killed it.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Alot of reasons...

The biggest one being I work for the brand and have to hear all the bad press and negative comments daily. Its heart wrenching.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Nino, I don't envy you. It's hard enough for those of us who love the brand, to deal with all the negative crap over the past months. It would be even worse when you work at a Pontiac dealership. It would be very tough. I drive through my dealer's lot, and they have only 1 last new Pontiac in their inventory (and a dozen or so GMCs). Just seeing that makes me very sympathetic. I don't know how they are making ends meet, because they don't have a huge used inventory either. They have been great to me over the years, and I will REALLY hate to see them go. I'm glad that you guys will survive to sell another day. The best of luck to you, and have fun with whatever your new project is!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I aprreciate it.

Ultimately the major reason for the move was to get into a classic.

Something that will gain value instead of lose and something with a big block.

We'll see, whatever I get you guys will know. ;)

·
2009 G8 GXP
360 Posts
Anymore updates nino?

If you had to recommend headers for ease of garage install and maximum performance, and long term quality control...which one without heat damage?

MR. B

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anymore updates nino?

If you had to recommend headers for ease of garage install and maximum performance, and long term quality control...which one without heat damage?

MR. B
I am glad to find your site - now I know what a good one looks like.
Very good topic to share with us. Great info.:slap:

61 - 72 of 72 Posts