Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure you guys have seen these before but if you keep a eye out on ebay you can pick them up for $225 for a used set and I sold my stock headlights for $200. So not a bad deal plus I followed a write up on here to wire them as my daytime running lights since I installed HID bulbs. We took the front bumper off to make the install easy and while we were there I installed clear lens in the front bumper as well.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
The only person I have actually talked to with these lights said that they dont shine as well as the stock ones. Would you agree?

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 5k HID bulbs so not sure why they would say that. I have not noticed a difference but I like riding around during the day with them on and the LED are bright enough to see them.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you I seen the ones you can add to your stock lights to the outside of them just not as clean of a look but a lot less money.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Lights look good ! How are the cut offs compared to the stock ones?

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure what you mean by cut offs. but the lights are just like the stock ones. Different bulb numbers for the headlights though. But LEDS built inside the lights are bright and the headlights are plug and play. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts