Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, here are some pics of my ute:

This was from a breakfast run to a place at a lake (Hartbeespoort dam)

This was a meeting point for some of us to join the rest for the breakfast run.

This was a gymkhana event on a skidpan (I just go there to drift :) )

Same event

Over the past week I plasti Dipped the rims with a mix of the copper metalizer and black dip.

I'm playing around with what size the tire stencils should be....for now I just used a paint brush but I will make a stencil from vinyl to get cleaner lines and play with different sizes as I said.

And this is what the engine bay looks like, for now :driving:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A fine example indeed.

Is there a Chevy Lumina car club?

Yup, kind of. It's more of an open forum than a club (http://www.luminaowners.co.za/forum)

There is a 'club' but the way things are run, most of us stay away. The founder seems to be more into peoples money than the actual enjoyment of the vehicles themselves :damnyou:
We organize breakfast runs ourselves, there's no committee that arranges events. For track days & drags I normally attend with the car club of my brother, Team ST and then invite a few lumina friends to join.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
ive decided somehow i was going to make my way to getting a maloo r8 in the states just cuz its such a rediculously sexy looking thing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, I've been thinking the same! what do you think of the gen-F?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
you can buy one today from lefthandute.com in Denver Co. ask for Randy tell him Neil sent you...there are two utes here in Orlando now including the White Maloo pictured above...

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
oh yea niel ive spoken to randy. such a cool dude and hes the one ive been talking to im just tryina save muh pennies for this! lol

i think the gen f utes look amazing!~

·
Registered
145 Posts
Oh dear if i had coin id have the ute or the wagon in a heart beat
I couldn't agree with you more ! I love the wagon GM is doing us a real disfavor by not bringing the wagon or the ute here . I have started giving blood now so I can get one lol .

·
Founder:HOCONA
670 Posts
you can buy one today from lefthandute.com in Denver Co. ask for Randy tell him Neil sent you...there are two utes here in Orlando now including the White Maloo pictured above...
I hope some of the GM brass see these things driving arround and say to themselves... Yep we missed the boat on that opportunity... And get off their backsides and get it done... El Camino style baby...

Now back to the utes... Love it!

Btw it's lefthandutes.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hope some of the GM brass see these things driving arround and say to themselves... Yep we missed the boat on that opportunity... And get off their backsides and get it done... El Camino style baby...

Now back to the utes... Love it!

Btw it's lefthandutes.com
We're saying the same over here. Many owners are annoyed that they've discontinued them but there is a rumor that maybe, just maybe we will see the new gen-F in the years to come.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
German
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing