Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At our last G8 meet I mentioned that I was planning on getting a custom and making a trip to the dyno. About two weeks ago Will and I got together and made it happen.

Here are the results.

Please note that this was with the factory air box. Fuel used was Shell 91 (no ethanol).

A big thanks to Will for all the help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Those are good numbers off the factory exhaust manifolds? Must have been the bird mod...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are good numbers off the factory exhaust manifolds? Must have been the bird mod...
LOL... probably.

I have the Solo cats + Solo catback. No other mods yet. I was stuck on the CIA for the longest time, but I think I've decided on a RotoFab.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice job on the video!
Thank you Sir.

BTW, that darn mod bug is going around. I've been using plenty of antibacterial hand cleaner, but it looks like I caught it anyway. I ordered a RotoFab today to try and shake it. If that doesn't work I'll try some Chicken Soup.

:sick:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I drove across the border to Lewiston, NY today and picked up my Roto Fab. Now my face hurts from ginning so much. :)

I'd love to hit the 1/4 mile soon, and it would be great to get a few other G8s there too. I'm thinking Cayuga, but I'm up for suggestions. Please respond if you're interested.

·
One of them OGOC folks
337 Posts
I drove across the border to Lewiston, NY today and picked up my Roto Fab. Now my face hurts from ginning so much. :)

I'd love to hit the 1/4 mile soon, and it would be great to get a few other G8s there too. I'm thinking Cayuga, but I'm up for suggestions. Please respond if you're interested.
I made that trip Monday night lol I went a little northeast of Lewiston, up to Wilson. My uncle has a place there, had some goodies shipped to that location and went to pick 'em up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts