Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys and gals

I'm looking for a really good location for a photo shoot of my car. Looking for something to really look cool. I'm thinking a nice wide alley, or a water fountain, interesting building or something that has a really great backdrop / background. I'll be bringing in fog machines, models, MUA, special lighting and so much more pending on the location. This will be a professional shoot commercial quality. Exact addresses or a map location for me to check out the location and scene to see if it will work would be appreciated. I'm thinking late spring early summer to do this but I need to start working on the permits and all now. Any and all suggestions are welcome. If you come to the Last GTG this Sunday. I'll have a concept put together so you can see what I'm looking for or trying to do.

And yes if you want your car photographed at that time it will be possible. Details are pending.

Thanks in advance

MidlifeG8

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
When it comes to scouting photo locations I've really started to use Google Street View quite a bit. I start looking at aerial images for interesting looking shapes (having the 'photos' button checked under 'more' helps too). I then use Street View to see what it looks like from ground level. Also, maps.bing.com has a 'birds eye' view that can be rotated to view buildings from various directions.

All that said, there is no replacement for driving around looking for spots.

Also, cool spots should be ones that work with the car. When you think G8, what environment comes to mind? Maybe start there and work out.

-Todd...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts