Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • I need help I ended up taking the shaft out to fix the leak that appeared to be coming from the housing behind the transmission. Replaced those things. I put the shaft back on turned it on but I was smoking and it was hitting as I was changing gears and when I left it in park. Also does anybody know how or where I can get this whole o2 sensor wiring cause it messed up the end that connects to main sensor wiring for the 02 sensor can’t find it anywhere

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Might have a difficult time finding the entire wiring harness unless at a salvage yard or on places like eBay. Alternatively, look for an oxygen sensor connector, remove the bad end of the existing wiring and solder in the new connector. Rock Auto has three oxygen sensor connectors listed for the G8 V6. The first one (Standard S1208) is incorrect as the downstream oxygen sensors have flat four pin connectors. Would presume the other two connectors are interchangeable since the website doesn't differentiate between upstream or downstream. However, be sure to confirm or deny the notion prior to purchasing. They're located in the electrical connector section of the website. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts