Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First try a hard reset. Unhook the negative battery cable for about 45 mins. Then try it. That's where I'd start.
Yes I try a lot of stuff already , I’ve replaced the throttle body, I’ve gotten a new maf sensor, new pedal sensor & even repair the messed up wires for the maf & im still having trouble , like it will drive fine for a little then all so sudden go into limp mode

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure sounds like a lot of information is missing from your posts. For starters, you need to let the members know "IF" you got a successful DTC fault code(s) reset, You have to perform a successful T/B re-learn procedure so it can send back the correct sensor(s) position signals to the ECM. May also have to do the same thing for a pedal position sensor replacement.
Define normal. I does make a difference.
I just one tb from O’Reillys & then I got the relearn process all done & it wasn’t fixed so I got a new mass air flow sensor & I had to repair the wires & it’s still not better

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure sounds like a lot of information is missing from your posts. For starters, you need to let the members know "IF" you got a successful DTC fault code(s) reset, You have to perform a successful T/B re-learn procedure so it can send back the correct sensor(s) position signals to the ECM. May also have to do the same thing for a pedal position sensor replacement.
I’ve done almost everything, I’ve reset the codes & did the relearn process at the dealership , that didn’t fix it & now I’m just stuck on it & need help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts