Pontiac G8 Forum banner

need stock MAF pigtail connection. (NO LONGER NEED).

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  IcudahadaG8 
#1 · (Edited)
No longer need.

#10 ·
For the record, de-pinning and re-pinning isn't TERRIBLE. And if you knew the plug, you could just grab some terminals, a crimper, and go to town.

If all else fails, try and ping @smwalker, he is very active with the PPV community when it comes to wiring solutions.

#13 · (Edited)
Does this pinout chart align with the colors you got?

These colors line up with the colors on the 11-13 PPV's as well so you can expand your search to them as well. Our engine harnesses get pretty crusty due to all the idling so some guys might be chopping them up.

Rectangle Font Material property Pattern Parallel

#16 ·
Does this pinout chart align with the colors you got?

These colors line up with the colors on the 11-13 PPV's as well so you can expand your search to them as well. Our engine harnesses get pretty crusty due to all the idling so some guys might be chopping them up.
Yes, Mine exactly. Same colors in order.

View attachment 187086

#15 ·
Think this is it if you wanna buy the connector by it's self:
Aptiv (Formerly Delphi) 5 Position Female Black CONN ASSY 150 SERIES 15 AMPS - 13519051

Thanks , good lead. I hope to get a connection that is snipped with wires. I am ok now, car runs great, but 2 pins are loose and ready to back out , They are broke inside housing. Temp fixed with tooth pick ends crammed in there.

#18 ·
There's even a vendor on Ebay (I think located in Illinois) that will sell you a new GM type 5 pin MAFconnector that comes with 12" color coded wires already attached. An if the color pattern used is not to your liking, they will build one "with" the correct wiring color pattern to match what you have in the car for about $14. The color layout as posted by "smwalker" matches what in shown in the GM 09 Pontiac service manual

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.