1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

I'm just wondering what size front runners to do use on the g8/ ve commdore
also need to know the size for the rear as well
i think its a minimum is a 17" inch for front and rear to go over the brakes but not to sure
any info would be great as i'm looking at buying something to get more grip at the drags.
My location is Australia reason asking on this forum is that u guys are cheaper and but have a better understanding then us.
Thanks

·
Registered
737 Posts
Well we use 04-06 GTO spare wheels for front runners and GTO wheels there 17x 8 and the cheapest drag tires in america was a mustang site. Ebay is awesome! theres a set of TSW 17x8 for 100 a piece

·
Registered
147 Posts
Im using 26/4.5-17 M&H Racemasters on GTO spares up front and 26/11.50-17 Mickey thompson E.T. Streets on the rear with 17x9 Camaro ZR1's with a +50 offset.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
hey guys

I'm just wondering what size front runners to do use on the g8/ ve commdore
also need to know the size for the rear as well
i think its a minimum is a 17" inch for front and rear to go over the brakes but not to sure
any info would be great as i'm looking at buying something to get more grip at the drags.
My location is Australia reason asking on this forum is that u guys are cheaper and but have a better understanding then us.
Thanks
Well we use 04-06 GTO spare wheels for front runners and GTO wheels there 17x 8 and the cheapest drag tires in america was a mustang site. Ebay is awesome! theres a set of TSW 17x8 for 100 a piece
When they say GTO they of course are talking about the Monaro. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys

thanks for that, i though they might have made a better front runner now like, weld, drag pro, convo etc

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Pretty sure you can have them made, just figure out what offset you want.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
you can fit a 16 out back. Just change to v6 rotors and caliper bracket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts