Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks folks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Done!

By the way Jacki...What's the specs on the cam you did on the GXP?

Looking into as we speak...Pretty much have my mind made up on cam, but wanted your input.

Thanks

Tony

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Done!

By the way Jacki...What's the specs on the cam you did on the GXP.
Thanks

Tony
Hi Tony. Thanks for the vote. I am not sure the specs on the cam. Couldn't find the file. I'll tLk to Vince and let you know. Good luck with yours. You gona race with us this year?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
He better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone needs to get COG8Man and Tremek with us too.....I dunno about Marauder79 anymore.

·
Registered
947 Posts
OK nobody else has asked.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Tony. Thanks for the vote. I am not sure the specs on the cam. Couldn't find the file. I'll tLk to Vince and let you know. Good luck with yours. You gona race with us this year?
Yeah, I'm going to try...last year was tough with all my work travels...This year may not be as bad for travel...So, I'm hopin to get together with you all alot more...

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
done

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks folks -- So far I'm sitting in 4th place for the month. Not too bad! I appreciate all the help!

Tony -- I still don't have the specs on the cam, but I believe the my Hubby said the lift is pretty close to stock, but added a bit of duration. I am sure the one in "Tigger" is much more aggressive than the GXP...previous owner says "New Era Performance Non DOD 228/240 Cam". Sorry I'm not that much help.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I did my part and voted for ya....Kris (COG8Man) is still gonna run with GTOs of Colorado...Anyone work on tremek yet?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did my part and voted for ya....Kris (COG8Man) is still gonna run with GTOs of Colorado...Anyone work on tremek yet?
Thanks. I believe that Tremek gets all the emails I send out. We have his email address, so unless he has changed his email, he gets the same emails that all the other Twisted Racing members.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone needs to get COG8Man and Tremek with us too.....I dunno about Marauder79 anymore.
Do you every see Marauder79 anymore? Do you know how they are doing?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
JLasti,

Nope I never see him anymore. I did see his car about 2 weeks ago on i-25...looked like his wife was driving it. You going to Bandimere racer expo? I'm planning on going up....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts