Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share some pictures of a small gathering of G8's we had today during the installation of my Corsa on my G8.

A HUGE BIG LARG EXTREME GRANDE thanks to my local G8 friends who helped (what I mean is, who did the work while I mainly watched, lol) me install the Corsa on my G8.

Here they are our G8's together and a video will follow later...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Great pictures! Sometimes I think I should NOT have done the GXP front fascia swap; the GT front fascia looks great. :)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
We had a good time helping out. There was another White Hot GXP there with us, but Gene had to leave before we got the cameras out. We should do something like this once a month. If we cruise up to Daytona or St. Augustine we might be able to meet up with some of the Jacksonville G8s. Let's keep in touch. Great pics, Isaac.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys, all that where there helping me were great!

Yeah, that sound like a good plan...my son loves the beach!

·
Registered
647 Posts
So how does the Corsa sound?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very good! The more miles I put on it the better it sounds actually. I have video but I have not put it up yet.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
There are several threads on here with links to videos of Corsa exhausts. Start-ups, revs, fly-bys and burnouts. Just search G8 corsa on you tube. You will be entertained for hours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts