Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get free shipping in the contiguous 48 states for a limited time with our special promo code

Use promo code

FS030310

which expires on 3/3/2010 (enter it exactly as shown above in the "Promo Code" box during checkout - and it's case sensitive!) and receive free shipping on your item (sorry, this offer is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada).

All pedals are custom designed to match the original outline and curvature of your car's pedals. Manufactured on state of the art machines, and hand finished by skilled craftsmen.

These aluminum pedals are more functional due to an optional anti-slip surface finish that improves the grip between your foot and the pedal, even if the sole of your shoe is wet.

Each kit comes complete with stainless steel mounting screws and nylon insert locknuts for a secure installation.

FEATURES
  • Aircraft grade billet aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
  • Durable all aluminum anti-slip surface available instead of rubber that will quickly wear out and can be slippery when wet.
  • Original shape and contour of the original pedal duplicated for a perfect fit every time versus a universal "one size fits all" approach.
Please click below to go to the ordering page:

----------------

G8 Custom Fit Aluminum Racing Pedals

----------------

To see a full line-up of our new 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 products, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current G8 sales and specials, please click here.

·
2nd place is 1st loser...
2,908 Posts
they install over, most do.

sucks that by the time i was done pricing out the pedals was almost $200!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sucks you dont offer the free shipping promo to us G8 owners up here in Canada..
Use promo code

OHCANADA

to take $8 off the pedals - that should at least help cover the cost. To help defray our possible losses on this, I have this one limited to an order of at least $100 on these pedals or more.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
they install over, most do.

sucks that by the time i was done pricing out the pedals was almost $200!!!!!!!!!!
yeah me too. There's to many mods on my list that win out for that cost. I'm not bashing pfyc, these look like great quality pedals, i just have other priorities at the moment. Someday maybe...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We all want max value for our money - no doubt. These are simply not el-cheapo Ebay pedals and we don't feel those type of pedals belong on a G8. We try to sell only very high quality products - products that when you get them out of the box when they arrive, you say "wow, this is really nice, and I'm proud to put this on my pride and joy."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts