Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 114KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 132KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 134KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 83KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 123KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 143KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 133KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 125KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 110KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 91KB.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
man Nate what are you changing now..you have the baddest G8 around and more changes??
I was curious which Livernois Stage 1 cam do you have 1,B or C

Jim

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I have the stage 1 livernois cam package. Just plain ole stage 1. The changes will be a little subtle and little more in your face. I'm still thinking about how far i want to take things without doing too much. I think too much is the problem.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Cool Thx for the info,
Are you still running stock convertor with your setup? If so is surging a problem at
idle?

·
Registered
896 Posts
WOW! That's just a beautiful car. It's amazing how a few subtle touches like the two toned steering wheel and the black molding around the windows in place of the chrome makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
559 Posts
I most say im not to much into red cars and I just got a WOODY, LOVE your car...

Ive been debating if to paint the roof, trunk and hood black whe I convert mine... For sure the roof looks great...

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
That ride height looks great, are those pictures with the Eibach drop or another spring kit?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
i have to say my car looks ****ing awome i have done alot of ****..BUT YOURS SETS THE BAR HIGH...Great job on car bro it looks ****ing amazing tip my hat off to u son...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Beautiful....Love the roof.

Cobrakiller, I'm sorry dude, but I must copy your black painted hood vents. Very nice touch and I've got the black & white theme going too. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts