Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally had a chance to install my door panels to match the interior of my G8. The car has Red Hot/Onyx interior, and I ordered "dark red/black" from RedlineGoods with contrasting stitching. Overall great match to the color, and was made very well with ample material to wrap over the sides. Very happy with the finished product

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sharp!

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks great, you don't happen to have a write up on how to do this do you? My factory door panel inserts are starting to sag and I need to fix them because it kills me to look at it everyday.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Looks really sharp!

·
Registered
419 Posts
MGMGXP,

Your inserts were supplied by RedlineGoods as well or another company? Both examples look very good!

George

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks really good !!! what was the cost?

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
Compliments the vehicle very nicely.

·
Registered
57 Posts
How hard was it to do the inserts on the door panels? I have my panels off, removed the speaker trim rings, however removing the door pull isn't happening at least with just removing the 4 or so torx screws... door pulls still hang onto the panel. Must be glued on as well?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How hard was it to do the inserts on the door panels? I have my panels off, removed the speaker trim rings, however removing the door pull isn't happening at least with just removing the 4 or so torx screws... door pulls still hang onto the panel. Must be glued on as well?

It was a pain especially for the first one... many many many of the plastic rivets had to be removed to release it... I wasn't expecting so much to be needed. A lot of work compared to the other cars I have owned that I did this to in the past

·
Registered
30 Posts
Digging the shift boot. Did you get that custom made?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts