Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 198 Posts

·
GXPorCTS-V
107 Posts
LS1, The truth is that angling the radiator may even result in slightly better cooling as the air spends a little more time passing thru the rad. Most racing vehicles have the radiator angled for this reason although packaging is another reason.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I got mine today, in 3 days, and am psyched! It looks much better in person than pictures too. The flash made it look "brighter". It's like a gun-metal gray, with a smooth krinkle type finish. It will blend in just perfectly. It's only 34 degrees here, but I might just try and put it on!!!!!! I'll update as soon as it's been installed and tested.

·
Fuel Low
489 Posts
I ordered mine yesterday but I'm pretty sure I wont see it until next week. Bummer!

·
Sporting the GXP
1,468 Posts
I got mine today, in 3 days, and am psyched! It looks much better in person than pictures too. The flash made it look "brighter". It's like a gun-metal gray, with a smooth krinkle type finish. It will blend in just perfectly. It's only 34 degrees here, but I might just try and put it on!!!!!! I'll update as soon as it's been installed and tested.
Got it installed yet?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I'm going to do it on Thanksgiving day! Family won't be happy, but I'll slide out when they're sleeping later.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
We have extended the intro sale price to Sunday night at midnight to coinside with our other Black Friday sale we are having. Thanks for the orders guys!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I got it installed, and drove around a little. I couldn't hit it much due to snow/ice, but it sounded a little louder inside under throttle. Other than a few minor instruction additions, it went it very easily. I'll fill it with premium when I run the tank dry, to see about any added power. It's amazing how big all that air box stuff is, and just filled with "air", taking up space!

·
Banned
1,574 Posts
I am doing a Christmas give-away on my site right now for 1 of these systems. I know times are tough for some right now and Steve and I wanted to help any way we could.

·
Banned
1,574 Posts
I am doing a Christmas give-away on my site right now for 1 of these systems. I know times are tough for some right now and Steve and I wanted to help any way we could.
BUMP!

·
Banned
1,574 Posts
:):):)

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
I'm in!!

·
Banned
1,574 Posts
Your in the drawing Ed!

·
Banned
1,574 Posts
Afternoon BUMP.

·
Banned
1,574 Posts
Evening Bump.

41 - 60 of 198 Posts
About this Discussion
197 Replies
61 Participants
missan nissan
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing