Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am confused. I have had the G8 6 months now, and I have never had anyone try to race me. which is good since I prefer to keep racing to a track, even though I hardly frequent one. Yesterday I finished putting on my SLP Loudmouth Axlebacks I got from Maryland Speed. Side note, these guys rock! Anyhow, I take the G8 for a drive today, and all of a sudden, every car I pass thinks I am trying to race them.....It is very interesting. Anyone else experience this?

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
It's the rims.... lol. You should go to the drag strip in Fayetteville this weekend....

·
Registered
544 Posts
im in the same boat as knox and troy lol

·
MUSCLE Biotch!
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You going to the track on Sat? Also Xero maybe they realized it's not a girl driving anymore.
Zodiac, I would of figured the balding head and facial hair would have been a dead giveaway. Though, I am in the South. So, Maybe someone confused me with their mother...:driving:

·
Registered
737 Posts
when i was deployed last, my wife said everyone was trying to race her... the guys in the awesome STi's slow mustang gt(older) even V-techers think they had a chance. i get behind the wheel and nothing...bring on the CAM!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts