Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,my name is Ryan and i am on another board called GRRRR8T.net and am now branching out.
I'm in the westland/canton area and see quite a few of these cars around here. Some are very fast.
I have a liquid red 09GT with a cold air and a cortex on it, soon to get an exhaust.
I have not had it to the track(Milan) yet, but soon i will to get a base line.
I will run it with stock tune first then compare it tuned.
Any one going to Milan dragway this weekend for the grudge match between cities? Should be good.
Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Hey fellow michigander!...

This weekend big night at Milan is Friday night with the Heads up racing!!... biggest nights at Milan--- usually packed! might stop by Friday night to check it out...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also New in Michigan

My name is Rob and I am in the Canton/Westland area and I have been looking for people in my area to cruze with and compare rides with. Im new to the G8 Board. Just got my G8 in October and I love it. Hit me up anyone looking to hang out or any G8's that want to meet up!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome from another Liquid Red owner in MI

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to Milan this Saturday for the grudge match racing. Bob, i joined G8 owners on facebook and have met Mike Hill on there at milan before.
There are a few of you i recognize from the other G8 board, good to see familiar people.
Rob G, we could get together and cruise, i'm down with that. I will look to see if there is a section on here for that and get others involved too.
I will be taking this car to Milan soon to get a baseline. Rob, your welcome to go with. I will ask Jay (tailg8er)from the other board to see if he wants to go too. just need a date that works with everyone.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What do you say Bob? You up for track time?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sounds good. I work saturday so I wont be going to milan. Maybe a day this weekend we can put something together. I know another G8 owner locally and im sure he would be down as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts