Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im from mission tx i recently bought my first 2009 g8 gt i still need to go for it at dallas tx here are some pics of it my plans is to add some h&r drop springs and some nice staggered wheels

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Welcome!

Was it modded like that when you bought it?

·
Registered
652 Posts
wow that is one top roof mod, blitz he/she said he/she needs to pic it up from dallas.

Welcome to the club tazz, nice looking ride already are there any mods to the engine?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes car is. Coming like that.. and no still no mods its a stock engine .. and thank guys oh and I'm a he future mods are Vararam Ram Air Intake and a hp tune

·
Registered
652 Posts
I would look into VCM OTR Cai if you haven't with hp tuners you will get 10-12 more hp than Vararam (personal knowledge) and if you want to add a supercharger later on down the road it has an add on that you can buy later while as last time i checked vararam cant be used with a supercharger. Plus its around the same price. Just something to look at but have fun and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would look into VCM OTR Cai if you haven't with hp tuners you will get 10-12 more hp than Vararam (personal knowledge) and if you want to add a supercharger later on down the road it has an add on that you can buy later while as last time i checked vararam cant be used with a supercharger. Plus its around the same price. Just something to look at but have fun and enjoy the ride.
Oh ok thanks ill look in to it

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I like the bolstered seats, I think they're aftermarket.

Welcome to the forum, nice to have you here. What brand rims have you been considering?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the bolstered seats, I think they're aftermarket.

Welcome to the forum, nice to have you here. What brand rims have you been considering?
I'm thinking on getting this ones some 19x8.5in front and on the back some 19x9.5

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Welcome! Another Texas member here. I wonder whose car that was before? Seems like we'd remember the black striping.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts