Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im from mission tx i recently bought my first 2009 g8 gt i still need to go for it at dallas tx here are some pics of it my plans is to add some h&r drop springs and some nice staggered wheels

·
Registered
652 Posts
wow that is one top roof mod, blitz he/she said he/she needs to pic it up from dallas.

Welcome to the club tazz, nice looking ride already are there any mods to the engine?

·
Registered
652 Posts
I would look into VCM OTR Cai if you haven't with hp tuners you will get 10-12 more hp than Vararam (personal knowledge) and if you want to add a supercharger later on down the road it has an add on that you can buy later while as last time i checked vararam cant be used with a supercharger. Plus its around the same price. Just something to look at but have fun and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would look into VCM OTR Cai if you haven't with hp tuners you will get 10-12 more hp than Vararam (personal knowledge) and if you want to add a supercharger later on down the road it has an add on that you can buy later while as last time i checked vararam cant be used with a supercharger. Plus its around the same price. Just something to look at but have fun and enjoy the ride.
Oh ok thanks ill look in to it

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I like the bolstered seats, I think they're aftermarket.

Welcome to the forum, nice to have you here. What brand rims have you been considering?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts