Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally got of queue from activating my account lol.

anyways, im new from Las Vegas, i will be upgrading to a g8 from my 1999 Pontiac Firebird. I was either thinking of buying a c6 corvette, a gto, or a g8. i test drove all 3 the other day. I fell more in love with the g8 gt than i already was. this is for sure going to be my next car. my plans are to do rotofab intake, ecm/tcm tune, either solo or corsa axleback exhaust, long tube headers eventually and a stage one livernois cam, 3.45 rear gears. i plan to do some type of deep dish wheel 9.5inch wide. hope to talk to you all soon once i pick up a G8 GT.:D

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Welcome! Good luck on your search! Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I'm really excited to get ahold of one of these cars! Also Nate, I use to go to cars and coffee until i started working Saturday's :(

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Welcome! Nate's a newbie around here, just like lvgman and myself, although I don't live in vegas.

G8's are awesome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you guys see me roaming around, feel free to stop me. im usually on the south east side of the valley by 95 and horizon. cant miss me lol its a rare color, only like 3 roaming the streets here.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Me and my GXP will be headed to Vegas soon, to live and work. I'd love to meet up with you all!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Me and my GXP will be headed to Vegas soon, to live and work. I'd love to meet up with you all!!!
When you moving? We need more G8s out here i have only seen one or 2 gxps before

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
788 Posts
Next month. I'll be trailering the car behind a rental truck....oy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There is a white gxp on craigslist right now, don't know if it's a real ad or not. It's been on there for like 6 months

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
It is a real car as far as i know i have seen it in person. It does seem strange that it is still for sale but it does have high mileage if i remember right or am talking about the same car

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yea same one could have sworn it was $24k or $25k at one point though

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
Sorry you were sitting in queue for a little bit.
I do my best with the volunteer time I have around here.

Welcome. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts