Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new product, the "Fuel Shark" has hit the market to save drivers money at the gas pumps.

Small sized, the Fuel Shark sells for $29.95 and simply plugs into your vehicle's cigarette lighter and works by "stabilizing your car's electrical system" to give a 10% increase in fuel economy.

If anyone buys this product, you might as well have taken your $30 dollars and lit it on fire.

http://www.asseenontvus.com/fuel-shark/

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
1,979 Posts
ooh ooh sign me up for two! LOL

If i buy two and plug it into each plug will it get 20% better fuel economy?

Who comes up with these things and better yet who the heck buys them? Looks like i should recreate that pet rock idea!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
What is even scarrier is when I clicked on the web site. It said it was out of stock. How many dumb suckers did they get to buy that POS.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is even scarrier is when I clicked on the web site. It said it was out of stock. How many dumb suckers did they get to buy that POS.
There's one born every minute x 100!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This thing reminds me of the classic HVAC scenario where two people in one room argue over the thermostat. The situation escalates untill a technician installs a fake thermostat (just mounted on the wall, not wired to anything, completely useless), and suddenly both people are happy with the temperature because they both have their own little thermostat.

It's purely psycological. Yet, people are dumb enough to believe it.

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
ooh ooh sign me up for two! LOL

If i buy two and plug it into each plug will it get 20% better fuel economy?

Who comes up with these things and better yet who the heck buys them? Looks like i should recreate that pet rock idea!
:iagree: and like the way he thinks!!!

·
Capital City G8
500 Posts
Heh fuel shark.

Just send me your $30 I'll put it to good use in the tank of my car. I use your money to fill up my tank thereby saving me money on gas.....amazing how that works.

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
Lets see, if I put in a rear smokers pack, I would have three plugs. That should get me better mileage than a prius!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lets see, if I put in a rear smokers pack, I would have three plugs. That should get me better mileage than a prius!
Haha, I almost want to buy one just so I can take it apart to examine the "fuel saving" electrical circut inside. AKA the two wires hooked up to a blue LED.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts