Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mmmmmm sexy

·
Registered
114 Posts
I see moooooon rooof.... wonder why why couldn't incopoperate the antenna though

·
Registered
73 Posts
I see moooooon rooof.... wonder why why couldn't incopoperate the antenna though
+1. I thought that as soon as I saw that. It's not too bad, because it's angled back for a sportier look, but it should be integrated like the current Bonnie.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm just glad that interior color scheme is an option.. WTF were they thinking? LOL
Seriously, I hope there is something that allows you to get a single color interior option.

Call me simple, but give me a black dash and black seats and I will be perfectly happy.

:D

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Seriously, I hope there is something that allows you to get a single color interior option.

Call me simple, but give me a black dash and black seats and I will be perfectly happy.

:D
I completely agree, personally I dont think Tan and Black look good together like that.. Now black and gray.. that would be hot on a nice silver car hehe

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wow!!!

WOW!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

Speechless..........best looking Pontiac in YEARS!!

Totally pleased........thanks DY:thumbsup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
bleh when we got the gto people whined about no duotone, and now there is we still complain, whatev...

I like it as is, although silver or other color options would be great

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like it - a lot:cool:

Can't wait for this to be my new daily driver (in a 6MT of course)!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts