Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think the Pontiac front looks even better than the Holden designed back. They got it right this time.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mmmmmm sexy

·
Registered
114 Posts
I see moooooon rooof.... wonder why why couldn't incopoperate the antenna though

·
Registered
73 Posts
I see moooooon rooof.... wonder why why couldn't incopoperate the antenna though
+1. I thought that as soon as I saw that. It's not too bad, because it's angled back for a sportier look, but it should be integrated like the current Bonnie.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm just glad that interior color scheme is an option.. WTF were they thinking? LOL
Seriously, I hope there is something that allows you to get a single color interior option.

Call me simple, but give me a black dash and black seats and I will be perfectly happy.

:D

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Seriously, I hope there is something that allows you to get a single color interior option.

Call me simple, but give me a black dash and black seats and I will be perfectly happy.

:D
I completely agree, personally I dont think Tan and Black look good together like that.. Now black and gray.. that would be hot on a nice silver car hehe

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wow!!!

WOW!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

Speechless..........best looking Pontiac in YEARS!!

Totally pleased........thanks DY:thumbsup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
bleh when we got the gto people whined about no duotone, and now there is we still complain, whatev...

I like it as is, although silver or other color options would be great

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like it - a lot:cool:

Can't wait for this to be my new daily driver (in a 6MT of course)!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
32 Participants
PONTIACGP
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing