Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks like they goofed haha

You can't navigate to the G8 pictures anymore from the R&T website. Maybe they put it up too early :bunny:
ya they "goofed" when they released the pictures of the red camaro concept on their website a couple days early two years ago.

theyre just doing it to create traffic to them and from the competition.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Resemblance much?

The Commodore was out before the new Nissan. As always, Nissan has stolen design cues from another company. Think 350Z and Audi TT and the previous Altima and an Audi A4.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love this car. I'm buying a new car at the end of this year and the G8 V6 is definitely at the top of my list. If the V8 is cheap enough, I'd definitely consider that too. I must say though that it was a great idea to bring the Commodore up to North America and Pontiac did a good job in making it look like a Pontiac. If they're going to redesign it in 2010, it should look even better.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
32 Participants
PONTIACGP
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing