Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I've been a member here for over two years and previously had a 2009 WH G8 (v6), that I was unfortunately forced to sell. After searching for months, I finally found the perfect G8! I just got home this morning from making an 11+ hour drive from Delaware to Michigan (and 11 hours back) to get my perfect car. After two tow truck rides (just to let everyone know, never buy a Ford Fusion! Mine was a 2010 & the throttle body went on the way to Michigan!!) Now after a long three days, my 2009 White Hot G8 GT is finally where she should be: my driveway! :) So happy to be a G8 owner again, and starting the mods next week with tint! :)

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was definitely an interesting several days! That was my first and LAST Ford! I've always been loyal to GM & saw the Fusion and liked it, but now I know why I've stuck with GM! :)

Thanks everyone, I'm happy to be back!

· Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Welcome back, had my GT after my Base 3 months and put 6k on it, no long trips yet..............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.