Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in NE Aurora. I just picked up a Blue 2009 G8 GT from Suss last night. I was just wanting to connect with other owners in the area.

See ya'll on the streets!

Mike

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome! Picked up my 09' from Suss in late December. We local guys need to get together at Bandimere some Wed. night. I've seen a couple other G8's around town, and usually V-6's.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wednsday night is tough for me. I work in DTC and getting over to bandimere would be tought. Might try to hit something on a weekend before the track closes. Other than that i am always down for a cruise.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
G8 owner down in Castle Rock here...got mine from MedVed in the Rock.
Drive up to Buckley AFB everyday in Aurora

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G8 owner down in Castle Rock here...got mine from MedVed in the Rock.
Drive up to Buckley AFB everyday in Aurora

I drill out at Buckley once a month. Where do you work at? I also have a Stryker Blue GT. Mine does have the dealer installed white stripes over the top.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hi all -- I have a SBM GXP. Bought in May at Grand Pontiac. Live in Brighton area. Will be at the track all weekend, although the GXP is staying home this time. We are breaking out the 10.x second '94 T/A for Club Clash on Friday & then will be running the Deisel on Saturday & Sunday.

I would love to make it to the track on a Wed, but is very hard for me also.

Enjoy the new toy, Mike. You'll love it!

JLAsti

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love it so far, and I don't see that changing. Was getting gas on Buckley today and a older guy with a black GT came up and started talking to me about the stripes on my car. He got his at Suss also. So by my count thats three on Buckley.

Mike

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I drill out at Buckley once a month. Where do you work at? I also have a Stryker Blue GT. Mine does have the dealer installed white stripes over the top.
Got a Stryker Blue GT...active duty AF MSgt...work behind the cool fence line of the ADF. Only G8 I know off in our giant parking lot...couple GTOs and sum other modern muscle too

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am a Tech Sgt in the Air national guard, I work in the bomb dump on the back side of the base.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I am a Tech Sgt in the Air national guard, I work in the bomb dump on the back side of the base.
Let me know when you're on base/drill and we can meet up at the base BK.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Next time I am out there is the 13th of August. Then drill the 15th and 16th. got to get some training in between now and the end of Sept before I head to Iraq.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Iraq...been there...done that...
Need someone to drag race the hell out of your car while you're gone??

Ummm I meant store it or check on it lemme know

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you can get the keys away from my wife. she is enjoying the sportyness (compared to her 05 Colorado) and likes the looks and compliments she gets driving it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will be out cruising around between Arvada and DU for my cousins wedding. So if you see the striped Stryker Blue GT. Give me a wave.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey Marauder great meeting ya the other day!!
Enjoy ya time in the "sand box"!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh the sand box aint so bad. I think we might all have to get together at Bandimere for a test and tune night a friend of mine does tech at Bandimere so it would be cool to see him. Or at least a cruise to a Sonic or something.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Sounds great man...I'd be in for something...doubt I would run down the track tho...rather watch cars & motors go.

And no i wont run my lil red truck...its slow

·
Registered
531 Posts
Oh the sand box aint so bad. I think we might all have to get together at Bandimere for a test and tune night a friend of mine does tech at Bandimere so it would be cool to see him. Or at least a cruise to a Sonic or something.
Hey -- This weekend (AUg 22&23) is the annual Chevy show at Bandimere -- Any chevy body or powered car is welcome to enter the show/race. I will be there, I believe with the GXP & the '94 T/A. We will be there Friday night for the ET series race & then for the Chevy weekend. PM me if anybody else will be going - maybe we can all hook up. -- Jackie

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Saw a brand new White GXP M6 w/sunroof out on the base in Aurora.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts