Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all, just started daily driving this G8 recently, the interior is in horrible shape. Any ideas what to do to this car, and what to add cosmetically?

·
Premium Member
7,445 Posts
Vacuum the interior. Remove the passenger seat cover. Replace what cannot be repaired. Purchase a decent set of floor mats. There's a "zip tie" fix for the piece of trim on the driver's seat. Driver's door handle may not be salvageable.

Reactions: Mawewbu and Hot Rod

·
Registered
2009 G8 GT
410 Posts
Check local junkyards and start replacing the bad stuff with better stuff, get a headlight restorer kit and after you got it looking better put some Laminix on them, but definitely give it a deep cleaning.

Reactions: Mawewbu

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
There's a member on his board who has parting out G8's
pl silverado is his screen name try PMing him, he may be able to help
Thank you for saving the old girl

·
Premium Member
7,445 Posts
Clean, disinfect, sanitize, and decontaminate the interior.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am currently moving everything over from my GT to this (similarly but probably worse) base G8. That front door panel can be yours. The cubbie is dirty but a little elbow grease and she should look new. The handle is intact with no tears

·
Registered
123 Posts
Also for anybody reading, I’ll be posting up 3 fire hawk wheels for sale. I need to clean them all off but so far I don’t see any dents, scratches or curb rash at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts