Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have a pair of brand new in the box AC Delco GXP struts that I have no use for. I bought them a few years back for my wifes GT but we sold the car before they were installed. Any idea what they would be worth? I know they aren't available new anymore so it's hard to determine value. Part number is 92269786.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I paid $350 June of 2016 for all 4 corners. Maybe $75 each or so for the rears?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In 2016 they were obviously still available. You can't find new oem ones anywhere. Would that make them worth a little more and worth it for me to sell or am I just gonna let them sit on my shelf?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Put them on ebay, post the link to the auction here and on the Facebook pages and let the market decide.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Was about to post the price paid a few months ago, then it occurred there is no such thing as a rear GXP strut. At any rate, would say around $175 shipped for the pair would be a reasonable asking price. Good luck

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thanks. I was able to order the shocks from oziautoparts. I had difficulty getting a successful delivery from USPS to my apartment, but that was likely just due to the incompetence of the local USPS station.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Wyatt22
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing