Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from New Hampshire on the board? I think I have seen a total of 5 G8s ever in NH... It would be nice to see some fellow owners at car meets or something

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm from southern NH. I've seen a few G8s here and there, but they certainly are rare.

Hilariously I went to the dealer for a recall recently and found one identical to my own, EVEN THE LICENSE PLATE! (except for the + character) -- mine's the one on the right

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm from southern NH. I've seen a few G8s here and there, but they certainly are rare.

Hilariously I went to the dealer for a recall recently and found one identical to my own, EVEN THE LICENSE PLATE! (except for the + character) -- mine's the one on the right
+1 from the seacoast as well, same color as yours love the Stryker Blue

Do you get to NED much?

·
Registered
10 Posts
+1 from the seacoast as well, same color as yours love the Stryker Blue

Do you get to NED much?
I've never raced at New England Dragway, though I've been to a couple events to watch. I was going to go once with a local with a stryker GXP but we never ended up doing it

·
Registered
41 Posts
You should give it a try if you get a chance.
In the cool weather, the best I ran was 13.7 @ 104, on warmer days in the summer it is usually about 14.1 @ 101 ish
To get the best times, run it in sport mode and after it shifts into third, tap the shifter back so it stays in third and kisses the rev limiter as you go through the lights

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nashua here !!

I haven't been on these boards much unfortunately, just been too busy

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Nashua here !!

I haven't been on these boards much unfortunately, just been too busy
This guy's GXP is generally too clean to be seen out on the streets.

:grin2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Slizzo
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing