Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 09 G8 base and am looking fo stock exhaust system in the Atlanta Georgia area.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Welcome to G8Board! Tell us about you and your car, man.

What's exhaust is on it now?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2009 white G8 base

V6 with 30000 miles. Stock muffler on the left rear got involved in an accident. I am a long time Pontiac enthusiast. Past Pontiacs owned are 1973 Lemans , 1971 Lemans, 1973 Grand Prix 455, 1968 GTO 400, 1967 GTO,1976 Grand Prix 2005 Bonneville SSE and a 1987 Trans Am GTA . Currently own a 1968 Firebird 400 convertible, 1971 GTO 400, and 1971 Grand Prix SJ 400. Figured I needed one of the last Pontiacs made so I bought my wife this G8.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have pictures of the ones I have now, I will post some soon. I have some of the others that I will have to scan. The 1968 Convertible is my baby.It won best in class at the Year One experience a few years ago. The 1971 GTO is a project right now. It is in primer and I am trying to buy a wrecked 2004- 2006 GTO to take the running gear out of and transplant in the 71. I want to do the pro touring style. The Firebird is all original with 61,000 milesand I want to build the 71 GTO into a hot rod driver.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I love Pro-Touring cars, especially when done right. Surprised to hear such a die hard Pontiac guy that likes it. If you're not over on PT .com or Lat G, you're missing out!! Too bad the 68 is original because aftermarket parts for it are endless!!

Maybe one of the V6 guys will catch wind of this post but you should throw a feeler over in the V6 section. Lots of times they upgrade to the GT muffler or aftermarket.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and Enjoy, the Base is a FUN car to PLAY with....

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She is white with the sunroof. I will be doing some upgrades but this is going to be the wifes daily. That is why I got the v6 instead of a gt. I love the look though. I also race scca gta road course with a 2012 Camaro

·
Premium Member
4,765 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
She is white with the sunroof. I will be doing some upgrades but this is going to be the wifes daily. That is why I got the v6 instead of a gt. I love the look though. I also race scca gta road course with a 2012 Camaro
Excellent choice on the color. I love my white hot.
I have a set of stock GT mufflers if youre interested, noticed you might need something.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Very interested. Where are you at?
Illinois, I know shipping would be a bit but I can clean em up nice for you and we can work out a price. I will let em go for maybe like ten bucks more than the price of shipping, they are just collecting dust in the basement.

Unless you can find a set locally, of course.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
If you can find out how much to ship I will get them from you and thanks
Sounds good. I will clean em up this week and try to get a quote for yoy. Pm me your zip code when you have a chance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts