·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention that I posted these because they make tie-ins with the SS.

·
Official Top Gear Addict
177 Posts
Sweet! I'll still always prefer the GXP, but the SS has been growing on me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
336 Posts
Awsome comerials, Awsome car.

Put in the LT1 next year and for $45k I'm telling you it will kill the SRT's. The interior and exterior, lower weight and handling IMO already does.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet! I'll still always prefer the GXP, but the SS has been growing on me.
I thought it might more on me but not really so far. I'd need either:

1. Holden front end conversion OR
2. A really big reason to get it (i.e. LT1, LSA, etc.)

Well, the more I think about it, #2 might not be enough of a reason. I can spend a few grand on what I have now and have a car that will run with supercars or close to it. I'm also interested to see what the new CTS-V will turn out like...although I'm guessing it will move out of my affordable price range. VSport might be doable though.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just swap the Bowtie for the Lion!
Just a personal preference thing. I really don't like that gaping mouth on the front. Holden front end looks much better to me. But yes, the bowtie is the other thing that kills it. Just looks out of place and way too big for that size opening up top.

·
Official Top Gear Addict
177 Posts
I'm actually the opposite. Seeing the Holden front end I prefer the Chevy. Not to say I dislike the Holden mind you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just a personal preference thing. I really don't like that gaping mouth on the front. Holden front end looks much better to me. But yes, the bowtie is the other thing that kills it. Just looks out of place and way too big for that size opening up top.
I assume you are referring to the Calais front end? Otherwise it's just a badge swap & some gloss paint on the bumper.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts