Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new episode of my web series featuring a few G8 owners that I know are forum members here. Most of us set new personal best times this day and it was a lot of fun. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
A Memorable Day of Racing

Josh: Very nice compellation! This indeed was a great day of racing. Thanks for including some of those memorable clips. The first race where I was lined up against Joe is especially memorable as it was the first time I ever beat him. The second clip with me in it is also memorable as I was lined up against my son Shawn's Striker Blue G8GT and we both had our all time Personal Best's. He ran a 13.10. I ran a 12.27 @ 114.62 mph (See attached timeslip). This was in street trim with my summer tires. You can add those two PB's to the list you had at the end of the video. Unlike you, I have some work to do this Winter as I still have not hit my goal of breaking into the 11s. Also unlike you, I drive mine in the Winter and so I'm ready for that blustery weather you were talking about; I installed the snow and ice tires. Can't wait for the Spring session of Josh's Car Corner.

Correction: After further review of the footage, the run against my son shown was not the run for our Personal Bests for which the above timeslip documents.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
My hat is off to you Ken!

Nice job on the video Josh!

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Josh you need to update your signature. You can now easily say that you aren't slower then me anymore ;-) !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
bracketracer
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing