Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get free shipping in the contiguous 48 states for a limited time with our special promo code

Use promo code

FS061810

which expires on 6/18/2010 (enter it exactly as shown above in the "Promo Code" box during checkout - and it's case sensitive!) and receive free shipping on your item (sorry, this offer is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada).

Please click below to go to the ordering pages:

----------------

G8 Laser Mesh Front Grilles

----------------

G8 Laser Mesh Diffuser Grille

----------------

To see a full line-up of our new 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 products, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current G8 sales and specials, please click here.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Do you have any other color besides what's shown on your site? Would like black ideally. This would be worth it to me from a cleaning the car perspective. I curse the honeycomb design once a week.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any other color besides what's shown on your site? Would like black ideally. This would be worth it to me from a cleaning the car perspective. I curse the honeycomb design once a week.
Only the color shown I'm afraid. Sorry.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted the Figure Grilles up for sale on our site a loooooong time ago. We are just continuing to offer more options for the G8 crowd. Not everyone cares about spending more for the highest quality grilles available. Some people like these and order them. They wouldn't be making them if they expected "zero orders."

Here's the link:

Figure Aluminum Grilles for G8 at PFYC.com

·
Registered
225 Posts
I posted the Figure Grilles up for sale on our site a loooooong time ago. We are just continuing to offer more options for the G8 crowd. Not everyone cares about spending more for the highest quality grilles available. Some people like these and order them. They wouldn't be making them if they expected "zero orders."

Here's the link:

Figure Aluminum Grilles for G8 at PFYC.com
I am not bashing you or your site! just that product.

I have purchased from your site before and highly recommend it, wish I knew you sold those grilles too! : (

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not bashing you or your site! just that product.

I have purchased from your site before and highly recommend it, wish I knew you sold those grilles too! : (
There isn't really a need for bashing anything at all. If you don't like the product, you can just not post a reply on this thread. I'm not sure of the point of posting "wow that product is awful". It's certainly your right to do so, I just don't see the point in it :)

In any case, I will continue to post new products and specials here and I'm sure not everyone will like every single one, but that won't stop us from trying to offer as many parts for your cars as possible. Seems like the G8 market is quite small, so we're hoping that at least some of you appreciate us being around to offer parts.

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Im a little biased because, well, thats my car in the pictures but I can definitely vouch for the quality. Mine was the guinea pig for all the pieces you see here and all the interior and engine bay and I can say it was worth the 2 months I didnt have my car to be able to pick it up and it look like it did when I did. Just my .02

1 - 12 of 12 Posts