Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the white element. If it could be red maybe it'd look better. Seems like the white would clash somewhat with my SRM harshly. Other than that they seem pretty nice. The price kinda crosses a psychological barrier for me by about $70.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a few sets coming in, but they are already sold. Do you think they would sell big over here? I can probably bring more in and post them on my website if the demand is there.

I'm sure a decent amount of people would be interested for sure (I'd insta-buy a set!). The only real aftermarket options are the spyder ones, and personally I don't dig them, plus literally EVERYONE has them. The instagram guy mentioned above is the only car I've seen with them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a few sets coming in, but they are already sold. Do you think they would sell big over here? I can probably bring more in and post them on my website if the demand is there.
I'd definitely want a set.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'd buy a set. One of mine is cracked from too hot of an LED bulb I installed. 😕

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have 40 sets coming in, but I think they will sell out fast since the guys on Facebook are very interested. Google Commodore Specialties to get to my website and be sure to sign up as an email blast will go out once they are in stock.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Oh look, they do come with a red element as opposed to white.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have 40 sets coming in, but I think they will sell out fast since the guys on Facebook are very interested. Google Commodore Specialties to get to my website and be sure to sign up as an email blast will go out once they are in stock.

I don't use Facebook. I created an account on your website. Will I get an email when they are available?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,692 Posts

Are they coming in soon?

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Maverick Man's seem different than what's popping up online.

Maverick Man's have the side marker (US requirement), the others don't.

Also, where the others have chromed out areas for the lights, Maverick Man's are black.

The sequential LEDs and reverse LEDs appear to be the same.

I prefer Maverick Man's lights. If only I could get them with a red "C" as opposed to a white one. Though I could live with the "C" being white if seen on the vehicle with the blacked out reflectors.

Blacked out:

Chromed with white C (no side marker):

Chromed with red C (no side marker):

Reverse lights (notice the red side marker):

Left/Right comparison:

Chrome with white "C": http://cgi.ebay.com.au/153379215999

Chrome with red "C": http://cgi.ebay.com.au/153353107869

Blacked out with white "C": https://www.maverickmancarbon.com/collections/g8-parts/products/new-full-led-pontiac-g8-taillghts-with-sequential-turn-signal?variant=17492753121378

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
I asked for an update last Friday.
Now Commodore Specialties has removed the taillights from the website.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
14 Participants
mjones73
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing