Very cool.

·
Premium Member
6,736 Posts
:iagree:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Wow, I wouldn't think this would look good but it all works well together. Wheels look nice and stripe really stands out on the hood.

Are you lowered?

Also, maybe switch out the orange turn signal cover out to a clear one. The two orange colors seem to clash b/c they look like a different color.

Otherwise, very nice!

·
The Last Of A Dying Breed
53 Posts
also, maybe switch out the orange turn signal cover out to a clear one. The two orange colors seem to clash b/c they look like a different color.

Otherwise, very nice!
this!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking about going black on the turn signal cover. As for lowered, not at this time. I'm sure it would look bad A**, but my area sucks for a lowered DD.

·
Registered
583 Posts
If someone described this to me I would say it would look horrible, but that for sure looks awesome! Love the unique look man!

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Looks good. Way to be different. And as long as you like it, that's what matters.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments. Next thing on the list is to paint the calipers the same color and get clear corners.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow. I am shocked at how much I like that look. I think with the calipers the same color, you will have a very unique, (more) sick looking ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts