Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone how is it going? I am new to the forum so I am trying to figure out if you guys would call the San Luis Obispo area NorCal or SoCal? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
My guess would be SOCAL. Most of the posts from G8ers in Cali that post in this Regional Forum are from the Sacramento area north. Unless they've moved San Louie, its still a fair piece south of Sacramento.:wink2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea its funny I never know where the "cut off" is. In my business we are right at the cut off line between North and South county reps. I guess most of the reps we deal with are SoCal reps now that I think about it. But since we are so close I will probably post in both... hahaha

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
Likewise, welcome to the board.

·
G8 GT - Sports and Pre Pg
532 Posts
My guess would be SOCAL. Most of the posts from G8ers in Cali that post in this Regional Forum are from the Sacramento area north. Unless they've moved San Louie, its still a fair piece south of Sacramento.:wink2:
The Central Coast seems to be split by "which is closest". I would consider Monterey to be NorCal and San Luis Obispo to be SoCal. I think the cutoff (at least in my head) is between King City and Paso Robles.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome G8 brother

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
The Central Coast seems to be split by "which is closest". I would consider Monterey to be NorCal and San Luis Obispo to be SoCal. I think the cutoff (at least in my head) is between King City and Paso Robles.
That's a good cut off...
Although it's hard to consider Lompoc as SoCal lol....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts