Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm now an owner of a 2009 GT. I bought it this past Saturday (3/16/2013). Liked it immediately, and have loved it so far. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board, as I got a lot of information about G8s from here prior to deciding to go take a test drive. It was a one owner local trade in with 40,200 miles on it. It appears to be all stock, and the first thing I need to do is tint the windows. Minnesota law allows only 50% tint on the doors and back with none allowed on the windshield, but it's better than nothing...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey bud welcome to the forum! Where about in Minnesota are you located. If you take a look there is a big group of guys from around the Minneapolis area and some of us in BFE around the area :D. We have an awesome bunch of guys and moderators willing to help if you have any questions!

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Enjoy the car and the site. All kinds of good people and info on here....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am located in central Minnesota right off I-90. I do make it up to the Twin Cities during football season quite a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts