Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Mobile Application

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

We have selected your site as one of the first to launch it on. When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it,

you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/autoguide-com/id412489069?mt=8

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.

·
PROCHARGED!
1,879 Posts
Ok. I have been waiting for this for sooooooooooo long...
Im in! Still a shame that it cant be intergrated with tapatalk.

$2.99 --

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Any love for the Android platform?

·
PROCHARGED!
1,879 Posts
yes All our sites will be added and you only have to purchase the app once.
Cool... But this is tapatalk, just with autoguide forums only? Right...?

Sent from my iPhone4 using Autoguide, which looks just like tapatalk ;)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Make it available for the BlackBerry!

·
Administrator
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We did work with tapatalk to create it yes. The only reason we didn't use tapatalk is because we cannot guarantee its longevity.

We wanted to make sure this is always an available option for you and that we can control the upgrading and so on.

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Droid, Droid, Droid.... LOL Sounds cool!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Aw man - i came here looking for android support, but yet again am disappointed.

ANDROID SUPPORT!

I have tapatalk and that runs natively on android... cant you just convert the autoforum version to android?

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
Finally! I'm downloading this app as I write this...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Why isn't this FREE?

Is it Add-less?

·
PROCHARGED!
1,879 Posts
It is ad-less.

The app functions well... it seems to be a little slower than the actual Tapatalk (which you can try out for free with limited options & the other board uses it)

I know they did say that there will be a free version coming soon... IMO, its worth the ease of mobile posting & picture hosting (havent tried a picture through the app yet though) for $2.99

·
Registered
923 Posts
The site works fine on my Iphone browser. Just takes forever to load each page with all the advertisements!

I belong to a few other forums that have mobile versions and load lightning quick!

·
PROCHARGED!
1,879 Posts
the iPhone app is a gazillion times faster than the browser version. I stopped going to it from safari because it was way to slow...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts