Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that I'd register and introduce myself. I'm registered over at ls1gto.com as GlacialBass and previously owned an 05 GTO M6 with the usual bolt-ons. I sold it after I bought my house and started a family and recently picked up a new go-fast family car.

2009 SBM G8 GT - Sport + Premium. 33k miles.

I'll be starting some basic mods sometime early next year (cam, headers, etc.) and am looking forward to having fun with the car.

Seems like this is a pretty slow forum. Are people letting their cars hibernate and doing the same with the forum?

Justin

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase! As for the Forum being slow, yes it can be from time to time, peaks and valleys, but the ones who do contribute regularly are extremely knowledgable and helpful.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your G8!
I think you'll find plenty of solid info on here and since you're not a newb to forums I'll save you the greenie grief.
First mods: GXP rear diffuser, you have to do it. Makes the car look much better.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
i have had mine for 5 months, it was a birthday present to me. i luv. do not get me wrong i have other cars to drive, but the G8 seems to be the one i really like to drive.

·
Registered
322 Posts
lol... welcome, and congrats on the home and the G8 its a great car. Be lookin for ya when you start the mods.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome and let the modding begin......................

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of gto guys who have made the jump over here.

:)

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
We welcome, in a non-discriminatory way.

:D

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Welcome. Being in Morrison, I am going to assume to make it to Bandi fairly often. If you you do Club Clash, look us up...Twisted Racing. We have a few SBM's already, as that seem to be the most common G8 color at Bandi...not to mention the fastest. If you ever make it up to Wyoming, look me up.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Welcome from Castle Rock!!
Pay no attention to Tweaky....he skipped out on us a lot last year!!

If you want in on the Club Clash scene next year at Bandi with Twisted Racing let me know...

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Bah, some of us work for a living. Hopefully next year I will make it down more than once.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure I'll be able to commit to club clash, but I'll certainly have the car at the track a few times. It will be odd to run slower than I did with my GTO, so I guess I'll have to start modding!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Club Clash, Wednesday nite Take it to the Track and test-n-tune track rental days, Quaker State ET series...plenty of chances to hit the track next season

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow SBM g8 owner. Look forward to seeing you at the track next season.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I hope to meet you there also, There are a good number of G8's most of the time.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I hope to meet you there also, There are a good number of G8's most of the time.
What's up brother?!

You're right...I'm enjoying this retired thing! Too bad I had to get a job, but oh well...life is swell.

Hit me up if you are ever way down south...I'll let ya know when we go north to Loveland to hit up Runza's!

David

1 - 19 of 19 Posts