Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't want to jinx my efforts to get the car registered but due to Covid the car has been in my possession for nearly a month, but got it registered this past weekend. Just flashed the stock tune back on the car, and what a delight this thing is. Don't know if it's the 3.70 rear, the 6.2L or what, but this thing feels like it wants to just accelerate in every gear no matter the RPM. Took it on a grocery run today for the first time out, and damn it feels good to be back in an M6 LSx. I forsee myself making many excuses to just take it out for a drive. Plans are simply a tint, VCM, LTs and maybe refinishing the CTS-V wheels that came with it. Had a PPV before this and I was actually real sad to see it go. Happy to be back in a Holden.

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
Enjoy the GXP and be safe.

Reactions: DE DORSETT

·
Premium Member
4,718 Posts
Congrats! Make sure to check in with the GXP registry!

·
every village has one
2,273 Posts
Welcome from Michigan

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the car. Will get your sound just right . If you think it’s responsive and wants to accelerate now. A properly ported throttle body will make it even better.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My last M6 LSx car was a 2002 Z28. This is like what that car was with better build materials and more power. I can cruise comfortably through my neighborhood nearly silent at 20mph in 4th gear. It's wild.

·
Premium Member
3,307 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts