Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Fayetteville last Saturday with a bunch of our G8 brothers; we met at Rick Crawford's place then went to the track after the early morning rain stopped. It was a good day and my best pass DA was around -227 so we had good air. Ran a 10.721 @129.35 with a 1.5986 60'. We all had a great time together!

Sky Shadow Material property Tints and shades

Here's a video from Saturday; this is not the best pass but fun anyway!
http://youtu.be/L_WKcJhcHPE

·
Registered
544 Posts
Congrats Doug! Im going to try and have the procharger on for the 4/20 event to give you something to race lol. Hopefully Rick get the times we're looking for this weekend so I can stop beating myself up about the stock block NA record.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats Doug! Im going to try and have the procharger on for the 4/20 event to give you something to race lol. Hopefully Rick get the times we're looking for this weekend so I can stop beating myself up about the stock block NA record.
Thanks; looking forward to the 20th! We should have a blast!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Way to go Doug! That thing is a missile!!! I bet it sucks having to go back on the street tires with it...
Thanks! Yeah, street tires are disappointing after being able to use all the throttle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.