Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is running great thanks to Rick Crawford and all of the work he done to the car. Car went a 11.46 at 122.45mph. I am super happy with that number but might be able to get a little more out of her but we will see. All in all a great day at the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Troy yea I really hope we get to make a bunch of passes tom. before I have to head back to Ohio. We got to see if we can get the 2-3 shift to bang a little harder its a little on the the soft side right now but we are working on it.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Congrats man.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Car is running great thanks to Rick Crawford and all of the work he done to the car. Car went a 11.46 at 122.45mph. I am super happy with that number but might be able to get a little more out of her but we will see. All in all a great day at the track.

Damn you took my mph record and real close to my 11.45....lol

Hopefully the weather is good tomorrow and rick can run my car in to the 11.2 range... weight reduction cause he weighs less than me hahaha.

Congrats on the times though.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice. What stall are you running?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Wow thats an AWESOME run for the mods listed in your sig! Have you done anything else and forgot to update the list cause if not, DAMN how are you doing that?
Exactly b/c I don't see any cam specs

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cam specs are in now sorry I'm still working on updating the list guys

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys garage is almost updated still working on my signature should be fixed soon

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Congrats on that time! Rick has you guys moving out there!

·
Advanced Member
1,202 Posts
Car turned out great! Was a little worried about the Kooks mid-length headers but they seemed to make plenty of power with the combination. Removing the cats and adding a test pipe inside surely helped. Glad the Drag pipe/street exhaust found another fast car to work for. Definitely a fast ride.....The Coan converter was perfect. Just enough to give you a decent 60ft but you don't even notice it being looser than stock when driving around.

Congrats on the Fast car. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Congrats on a great time and very fast car!

·
Grand Prix Guy
272 Posts
Nice seeing that car run yesterday. Very nice ride indeed. Can't wait to let Rick work his magic on my beast.
Tate

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.