Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and my friend with a ZO6 met up with another gear head who snapped some pics of our rides. I'll just post pics of my car though since it'll be less work.

·
Registered
362 Posts
They should have kept pontiac and kept Chevy as the eco-friendly brand! The new camaro as a firebird or T/A would have been awesome!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Good lookin' camaro and nice pics!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice pics. Fourth gens are great. I always wanted one but never got around to buying one. Came very close to pulling the trigger on a low mileage '97 SS when I was in college. My excuse for not buying the car was that it was TOO nice and I wouldn't be able to garage it. :slap:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love it! I sure miss driving my T/A (Sold it to buy my g8).
I love LS1 WS6's.
Good lookin' camaro and nice pics!
Thanks!
The 1998-2002 4th Gens have aged very well. That car is still very attractive today, IMO.
Thanks... I hope to have a Cobra within a few months too.
Nice pics. Fourth gens are great. I always wanted one but never got around to buying one. Came very close to pulling the trigger on a low mileage '97 SS when I was in college. My excuse for not buying the car was that it was TOO nice and I wouldn't be able to garage it. :slap:
96-97 SS's are my favorite.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Nice Camaro. I had a '00 SS and loved to drive & mod it. What suspension setup do you have? Eibach Prokit, not Sportlines? I kept my stock springs, added Koni SA shocks, removed the rear rubber isolators (hose mod) and was very happy with that. Stance was about 3/4" lower which I thought was perfect blend of ride & reduced wheel gap.

I see you also did the Berger panel on back and Whistler headlight mod, very nice!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
nice pics yo

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice looking SS : )
Thanks man!
Nice Camaro. I had a '00 SS and loved to drive & mod it. What suspension setup do you have? Eibach Prokit, not Sportlines? I kept my stock springs, added Koni SA shocks, removed the rear rubber isolators (hose mod) and was very happy with that. Stance was about 3/4" lower which I thought was perfect blend of ride & reduced wheel gap.

I see you also did the Berger panel on back and Whistler headlight mod, very nice!
I have eibach prokits. They actually came with the car when I bought it. I plan to do Strano springs and Koni shocks, but that won't be till after H/C/I. I love the berger panel and whistler headlights too. You must be on LS1tech huh?
nice pics yo
Thanks!
GORGEOUS, let me know if you ever want to sell.
It's paid off so I doubt I'd sell it. I've had it for a LONG time too so I think she's here to stay

·
Registered
221 Posts
I love LS1 WS6's.

Thanks!

Thanks... I hope to have a Cobra within a few months too.

96-97 SS's are my favorite.
I had to go look up a pic of the old bird after going through your thread. I was known to hang out on LS1. Wrote the header install sticky on there. They have a random funny pic thread that's killer!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thanks man!

I have eibach prokits. They actually came with the car when I bought it. I plan to do Strano springs and Koni shocks, but that won't be till after H/C/I. I love the berger panel and whistler headlights too. You must be on LS1tech huh?
I used to be on LS1tech regularly and LS1.com before that, but sold my car in Fall of 2007 so wasn't on there much after.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts